Nissan set out to capture platform-specific content that would surprise & delight their Instagram followers while also reaching new audiences through Influencer partnerships. However, these weren’t just your normal partnerships. Nissan wanted to partner with influencers who could shoot amazing content while leveraging light in unique & spectacular ways. Given the specific ask, The Social Standard suggested partnerships with 5 influencers who had previously demonstrated their ability to leverage light in such ways.
• 5 influencers
• 5 Instagram take overs
• 10 posts
• 75 unique images created for Nissan’s Instagram Account
WHAT THEY DID RIGHT
1. Experience – Each influencer was given a car for 1 week to drive & create unique content along with a small production budget.
2. Strong Visual Communication – The Nissan team shared their vision & guidelines for the collaboration mostly with example images. Since influencers are creators, by nature it is harder for them to visual what the brand is looking for with text. Communicating in this manner gave Nissan incredible results that were exactly what they were looking for.
3. Leveraging Assets – The influencers’ content was featured on the Nissan Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts. They even used 2 images for their Facebook & Twitter covers.
4. The Right Partners – Being able to photograph vehicles & light at a high level is not a talent all influencers possess. Finding the right influencers to meet these needs was crucial to Nissan’s success.
INSTAGRAM SAMPLE CONTENT
PROMOTIONS ON NISSAN SOCIAL CHANNELS
For more details, please contact us at info(a)sostandard(dotcom)